M&G Tonight + Eventses

    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 25, 2013
      I know that there is a lot of stuff going on this week, however, my limited capacity for paying attention has me devoted to trying to get shit done, so here, for your pleasure, is a paucity of Summer eventses.

      Come on down and tell us how your last-minute projects are progressing along on their lonesome while you talk with us about time limitations over a pint or many of the good stuff.

      7:30 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

      http://www.cambrew.com

      Ongoing Events:

      INDIVIDUAL EVENTS:

      Wed. June 26
      Urban Landscape Night - 6-8:00PM
      Photographic resource Center, 832 Comm. Ave., Boston
      http://www.bu.edu/prc/nightsprc.htm

      Thur. June 27:
      Making it Happen: Who Needs to Know What?
      BSA Space, 290 Congress St., Boston
      http://www.bsaspace.org/about

      Fri. June 28:
      Holy Shit: A Brief History of Swearing - 7:00PM
      Harvard Bookstore, 1256 Mass. Ave., Harvard Sq.
      http://www.harvard.com/event/melissa_mohr/

      Cambridge Outdoor City Dance Party - 7-11:00PM
      Cambridge City Hall
      http://www.cambridgema.gov/citynewsandpublications/news/2013/05/citydancepartyjune28.aspx

      Sat. June 29:
      Opening Reception: Occupying the Present - 3-8:00PM
      Harbor Arts, 26 Marginal Way, E. Boston
      http://www.harborarts.org/summer-exhibition-occupying-the-present

      Sun. June 30:
      Davis Sq. Flea Market - 10:00AM-4:00PM
      Crnr Buena Vista Rd. & Holland St.
      http://www.thedavisflea.com/Home.html

      Cupcake Camp Boston: Winter Farmer's Market Fundraiser - 11:00AM - 4:00PM
      Hodgkins-Curtin Park, Davis Sq.
      http://www.cupcakecampboston.com

      Meatball Take-Down - 2-4:00PM
      Arts at the Armory, 191 Highland Ave., Somerville
      http://www.artsatthearmory.org

      Revenge of the Robot Battle Nuns - 8:00PM
      Oberon, 2 Arrow St., Harvard Sq.
      http://tinyurl.com/lxpurst