M&G w/out EVENTSES

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Yahoo calendar seems to be down, so I am spared a bit o work for the moment.

      Here is something that I really liked that went around last week:

      http://vimeo.com/61348050

      I also really liked Obama's use at a graduation adress last week of Summa cum laude, magna cum laude, thank you laude. Made me titter and snort.

      Man o man if you missed the mural fest down at Bartlett yards that past weekend amongst the amazing jumble of other fun things to do, you misses something the likes of which Boston has never seen before. try to get down there for one of their events this Summer.

      http://bartlettevents.org/

      And yes, as every week I urge you to buy a ticket and come on out on May 31st to Imagine FIGMENT to support and help make FIGMENT Boston possible. It promises to be a great time.

      http://boston.figmentproject.org/2013/04/imagine-figment/

      OH yes, M&G, well come on down to the Cambridge Brewing Co. tonight and tell us about the wonders of Spring that you have witnessed. Don't forget that it is Lilac and soft-shelled crab season.

      7:30PM 'til late.

      http://www.cambrew.com