Boston Burners and their camps

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7 6:32 AM
      Do we have a list going anywhere of just where all of the Boston-based diaspora will be upon n reaching the promised land of the Playa?

    • Peter Z
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7 7:14 AM
        Not officially. Just from chatting with some folks.
        Maybe we could add a 'visit other Boston camps at...' section of the website...

        Douglas Ruuska <ruuskado@...> wrote:

        Do we have a list going anywhere of just where all of the Boston-based diaspora will be upon n reaching the promised land of the Playa?

      • Sharon Kubo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7 7:52 AM

          someone motivated could create such a directory at truck load, i suppose.  tape up survey sheets (or a map of BRC) at the mouths of the trucks... let interested folks write their camp name and placement for visitation on playa.

          sk

          On Aug 7, 2012 9:32 AM, "Douglas Ruuska" <ruuskado@...> wrote:
          Do we have a list going anywhere of just where all of the Boston-based diaspora will be upon n reaching the promised land of the Playa?

        • LizM