Un-Attached Lid Containers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 111 KB
    OK, who needs totes this year? I am looking for available options and this is one of the best that I have come across so far. They are 20"x24"x12" deep, are red and have a detachable lid. They are stackable and nestable. depending on how many we get they will end up around $10/ea. See the attached image.

    I have also found some attached Lid Containers that are 26.5"x19"x14" deep that are more like $15/ea.

    If you are interested, please contact me off list and I will gauge this year's interest level.