Is there a doctor in the house?

  • Pete Z
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hey folks!
       FIGMENT is just hours away (it always has been, but now we're talking low double digits), still looking for a way to volunteer?
       We're looking to fill some volunteer slots at our medical tent. The City has just informed us that we will not need to hire someone if we can have volunteer medical professionals on hand. This would be a great way for our non-commercial, all donation driven event to save some cash.

      No major services would be done, just band-aids on boo boos and the like, but we do need licensed professionals to satisfy the City.
       So, if you're an MD, DO, EMT, WFR, RN, LPN, etc. and willing to help out for a few hours, please be in touch!

       -Peter Z
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
        Less than 2-weeks 'til Firefly, hope that you are growing your beards!

        Come on down and join us at the CBC for a pint or two.

        7:30PM 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

        http://www.cambrew.com

        Tue. June 21:
        Joe's Jazz & Blues Fest
        http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/11_joesBluesfest.htm

        Wed. June 22:
        Joe's Jazz & Blues Fest
        http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/11_joesBluesfest.htm

        Bicycle Film Festival in NYC
        http://www.bicyclefilmfestival.com

        Thur. June 23:
        Joe's Jazz & Blues Fest
        http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/11_joesBluesfest.htm

        Fri. June 24:
        Joe's Jazz & Blues Fest
        http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/11_joesBluesfest.htm

        Sat. June 25:
        Joe's Jazz & Blues Fest  -  Noon-7:00PM
        Free Concert in Powderhouse park
        http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/11_joesBluesfest.htm

        Museum of Science Food Festival  -   10:00AM
        http://www.mos.org/events_activities/events&d=4962

        Harvard Book Store Warehouse Sale  -  10:00AM-6:00PM
        14 Park St., Somerville

        Sonic Beating Fundraiser @ Machine  -  9:00PM

        Sun. June 26:
        British Car Day @ Larz Anderson Museum  -  10:00AM-2:00PM