OT: For Somerville Library Users

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011

      For all you Somerville Library Users out there.branch library

      Hello.  Somerville Listserve and Library users.   In December I attended a meeting with the library staff and trustees to hear more about the visitor needs and uses of the Central Branch Library.

      The Library is now conducting a online survey about those needs and uses.

      The Library system provides a great public service and if you want to let them know about what you value and what needs improvement, please take 2 minutes to complete this 10 question survey.  This 10-question survey

      Or here:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/somerville_library_survey

      Thanks, Greg

      Gregory Jenkins

      Executive Director