Distress Call: Burners in Utah

  • Rachel Darman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      Anyone have Burner friends near Salt Lake City? A Boston Burner friend of mine is traveling back from the Playa with a crew in a Short Bus that has been stranded for repair in Salt Lake City, Utah. Although those involved are mechanically savvy, I guess they are stuck there for a week waiting for parts (?).

      Ping me off list if you think you can be of any help. I'm not sure yet if they need assistance in the form of rides back east, short-distance transport to help with the repair, places to crash, shoulders to cry on, or ears for their playa stories.

      Cheerio,

      Dozer

    • SuzQ!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hey there

        Ranger Spice and his bride Sugar are in Salt Lake (some of y'all Pudding Tangers may remember him as the ranger that came in to the camp after the burn...freaking some people out that he was a cop...but I digress)

        If you still need it....send me an email off list and I will send his phone number...he doesn't respond to email very fast.

        (think he also is involved in some sort of mechanical trade)

        --
        suzQ!

        "You only get so many words in this life and I intend to bloody-well use all of mine!" ` ssf