M&G tonight @ the CBC

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      I don't know about all y'all slackers, but I have no time for this beery waste of time that you all seem to think so highly of. I will be rather too busy working on BIG IMPORTANT STUPH to be mingling with you riff and raff whilst you inebriate yourselves on the fine domestic ales there. I mean 12-days until the truck loads SEEMS  to be an infinite anount of time, but let me be the first to warn you, IT WILL ALL PASS BY MUCH TOO QUICKLY and the blossom of youthful belief in the powers of time-expanding gin shall soon wither and fall away as orange blossoms after a hard frost in Pensacola. You hacve been warned, now back to your regularly scheduled panic and drinking response thereto.

      7:30PM 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

      http://www.cambrew.com

      Holy KEE-RAP! It is AUGUST & the Man burny burn burns in 32 shorty short days.

      Always remember, when in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.