Meeting Tommorow:: DETAILS

  • majorgenome
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      When: Wed April2 7PM
      Where: 57A Chandler Street*
      Eat: Pizza (bring beer/wine)
      What: see pictures(ted?),chat about the upcoming year- think "BEYOND
      BELIEF", lay down some preliminary plans..

      If you have troubles give me a call(617-270-7981)- i'll post Tims
      address w/out asking him(hope this is ok tim!) but feel weird about
      passing out his home # _grin_.

      Say HERE if you think you'll be making it.

      John

      *57A Chandler is between Berkeley and Clarendon in the South End,
      just south of Back Bay. For T travelers, Back Bay station, exit on
      the Clarendon side, turn right, cross the Pike, cross Columbus, next
      left is Chandler, left to 57A, which is the hobbitty door under the
      stairs of 57, on the left side of Chandler. Those driving or using
      other means should consult Mapquest, using 57, not 57A as the addy.
      NB: Parking for nonresidents is scant; the $8 garage off the Back
      Bay station is recommended.
    • Tom Landers
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
        HERE

        --- majorgenome <major@...> wrote:

        > When: Wed April2 7PM
        > Where: 57A Chandler Street*
        > Eat: Pizza (bring beer/wine)
        > What: see pictures(ted?),chat about the upcoming year- think "BEYOND
        > BELIEF", lay down some preliminary plans..
        >
        > If you have troubles give me a call(617-270-7981)- i'll post Tims
        > address w/out asking him(hope this is ok tim!) but feel weird about
        > passing out his home # _grin_.
        >
        > Say HERE if you think you'll be making it.
        >
        > John
        >
        > *57A Chandler is between Berkeley and Clarendon in the South End,
        > just south of Back Bay. For T travelers, Back Bay station, exit on
        > the Clarendon side, turn right, cross the Pike, cross Columbus, next
        > left is Chandler, left to 57A, which is the hobbitty door under the
        > stairs of 57, on the left side of Chandler. Those driving or using
        > other means should consult Mapquest, using 57, not 57A as the addy.
        > NB: Parking for nonresidents is scant; the $8 garage off the Back
        > Bay station is recommended.

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • jupiter_lad
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          HERE

          --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, Tom Landers
          <galaxyglue@y...> wrote:
          > HERE
          >
          > --- majorgenome <major@g...> wrote:
          > >
          > > When: Wed April2 7PM
          > > Where: 57A Chandler Street*
          > > Eat: Pizza (bring beer/wine)
          > > What: see pictures(ted?),chat about the upcoming year- think
          "BEYOND
          > > BELIEF", lay down some preliminary plans..
          > >
          > > If you have troubles give me a call(617-270-7981)- i'll post
          Tims
          > > address w/out asking him(hope this is ok tim!) but feel weird
          about
          > > passing out his home # _grin_.
          > >
          > > Say HERE if you think you'll be making it.
          > >
          > > John
          > >
          > > *57A Chandler is between Berkeley and Clarendon in the
          South End,
          > > just south of Back Bay. For T travelers, Back Bay station, exit
          on
          > > the Clarendon side, turn right, cross the Pike, cross
          Columbus, next
          > > left is Chandler, left to 57A, which is the hobbitty door under
          the
          > > stairs of 57, on the left side of Chandler. Those driving or
          using
          > > other means should consult Mapquest, using 57, not 57A as
          the addy.
          > > NB: Parking for nonresidents is scant; the $8 garage off the
          Back
          > > Bay station is recommended.

          > http://tax.yahoo.com
        • thghost2001
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
            HERE (duh). See y'all tonight!

            Tim
          • Christopher Morse
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
              Anything but that word that I'm supposed to say if Eva and I were going to
              be there since we're not because unfortunately we have a conflict. While
              you guys are over there we will be over
              he.......................................lping get ready for the other thing
              we have to do.

              You thought I was going to say it didn't you.
              Wish we could make it.
              Chris