OT: Vote for my film?

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi everyone--

      At the end of September, I was on a team of filmmakers that made a nice
      little ditty of a film as part of the National Film Challenge. 200 other
      teams of filmmakers from across the world made a short film in three days,
      and ours was picked as one of the top 15.

      As part of the top 15, we're up for an internet audience award, and if we
      win that, the film shows in Las Vegas.

      The film is named "The Three Labors of Oliver". It's about a boy who
      tries to befriend two strange children by performing the labors of
      Hercules.

      So...would you all go check out the film and vote for it? Instructions
      are at:
      http://www.bluesock.org/~ben/oliver.php

      Voting closes this Sunday, January 10th, so please do it soon.

      Thanks! And thanks to my great team for making this all possible!

      Ben