Somerville Open Studios - This weekend! - May 2nd & 3rd

  • Theodore Lyman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:20 AM
      One more thing for your already busy weekend plans!

      Dear Friends and Family,

      It is that time of year again... Somerville Open Studios!

      Come see my underwater and travel photography spanning three floors!

      As always I will have prints, both framed and pre-matted for sale and on display of unique underwater critters, sea-scapes, landscapes, travel, adventure and much much more!

      PLUS photos of:
      ** Wolves ** , Bison and the Oregon Coast
      from our family trip to Yellowstone and the Northwest this past year!

      We'll also have some snacks and drinks available and I will slide show many many more photos than are on the walls!

      AND of course get to interact with the now 15 month old Cora!  who is of course absolutely AMAZING and entertaining in her own right!

      Please join me, Juliana and Cora for our - THIRD! -  SOS event this weekend!

      Saturday & Sunday May 2nd and 3rd from 12 - 6 pm

      at:

      52 Dartmouth Street #2
      #13 on Map "A" of the SOS map!

      Dartmouth St has an art posse this year!

      Anne-Marie Arcand  - a talented artist and graphic designer will be showing her work downstairs at 52 Dartmouth St - Apartment #1

      our neighbor at 50 Dartmouth St -  Michelle Andree Gauthier will be showing her fabulous Abstract paintings next door as well!

      2 houses and 3 Artists!  wow!

      Hope to see you all for this great event!

      info on the event including:

      *** MAPS ***  *** Transportation Options *** *** Artists listings *** etc...
      at

      http://www.somervilleopenstudios.org/