M&G 2-Nite @ the CBC

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
      That's right M&G at the CBC! W00T!

      Got my art grant in to Burning Man before the deadline. Let's just see what happens... Anybody else planning any artravaganzas for this year's Burn? Are ye all evolving away?

      7:30 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

      http://www.cambrew.com

    • Ben H Kram
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 9, 2009
        Hey all.  In town for a few days... Planning to be at the CBC ~7:30.

        cya!

        .b

        On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Douglas Ruuska <ruuskado@...> wrote:
        Obama has been President a week already, are all of our problems solved yet? What's taking the man, soon we will be hearing this from various pundits and the media, but I think that he's off to a great start. You got a problem with that come talk to me face-to-face tonight at the weekly Boston-Area burners Meet-n-Greet. 7:30PM 'til late, (and you all know what that means), at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

        http://www.cambrew.com

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 24, 2009
          Greetings there lubbers and ladies gentle weird folk of all stripes and countenances,

          Another glorious week has rolled on by us as we continue our multi-circling path into the future. Time once again to find ourselves in coincidence at that most poorly sound structured of purveyors of fine ales, the Cambridge Brewing Co. 7:30 'til late somewhere around the bar, ask if ye are not sure who and where we are.

          http://www.cambrew.com

        • Q
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 24, 2009
            Burners,

            I shall miss you all at the CBC.

            I'm presenting a soon-to-be-completed poem at a Literary Salon on Beacon Hill this evening. I'm currently quaffing sherry in my turtleneck as I madly compose...

            Literarially Typing,

            -Q

            P.S. If you're lucky, someday you may get to hear it...

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 10, 2009
              Once again, time for that ye crazy olde meete -n-greete at the Cabridge Brewing Co.7:30 'til late to enjoy fine food, great ales and awesome company.

              http://www.cambrew.com

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 17, 2009
                Come on down for a pint or fifty tonight at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

                Oh yeah, GWAR! is coming to the House of Blues May 5th. I am SOOOOOOO there. I wonder if they really know what they are in for...

                7:30PM 'til late.

                http://www.cambrew.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 14, 2009
                  Have you done your taxes yet?  I have not, and should probably wait until the last-minute to do so. So, if you fel like helping a fellow beleaguered tax-compatriot put off the inevitable, come on down a quaff a pint with me at the Boston-area Burner Meet-N-Greet. 7:30PM 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co. Which, incidentally will be celebrating its 20th year of serving us all fine pints and grub on or around May 8th.

                  http://www.cambrew.com
                  And a bonus upcoming event:

                  April 25-26
                  Cambridge (North-West) Open Studios:

                  http://www.noca-arts.org

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 16, 2009
                    Meet & Greet at the Cambridge Brewing Co. tonight, 7:30PM 'til late.

                    FireFly is nigh, come on down and swap tales, tickets and pints.

                    http://www.cambrew.com

                    Cheers,      D

                    The Bug BURNS in 18 Days
                    The Truck loads in 61 Days
                    The Man BURNS in 81 Days

                    Plenty o' time to GET CRACKING!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 23, 2009
                      Meet & Greet at the Cambridge Brewing Co. tonight, 7:30PM 'til late.

                      FireFly is nigher, come on down and swap tales, tickets and pints.

                      Remember, opnly YOU can get the Burning Truck to the Playa by volunteering. Check it out and make it happen.

                      http://burningtruck.chaoshacker.org

                      http://www.cambrew.com

                      Cheers,      D

                      The Bug BURNS in 11 Days
                      The Truck MIGHT load in 54 Days
                      The Man BURNS in 74 Days

                      Plenty o' time to GET CRACKING!

                      or

                      WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 28, 2009
                        Come on down, the time of departure rapidly approaches. How much more can be squeezed into the next 2 weeks I ask you?

                        Beers and what have you at the Cambridge Brewing Co. 7:30 'til late!

                        http://www.cambrew.com

                        19-Days until some kind of truck loading fiasco
                        39-Days until the MAN BURNS!!!

                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 29, 2009
                          Like-Minded Folkses,

                          Hope that your Holidays were pleasant and enjoyable, your gifts were thoughtful and reflected the value to each of us of those giving and receiving.

                          Here is to a bidden adieu to the Old year with all of it's glory's and Stumbles.

                          And now a welcome to the New Year, bright in promise and sure to be a vehicle upon which to ride to greater spiritual, intellectual and personal relationship riches.

                          Cheers and a tip of the old CBC pint glass to one and all.