Who's goin' '03?

  • Alexander Lenz <alenz@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
      Let's start the ball rolling.
      Who all is planning on attending this year?
      We can start easy. Reply to me and I'll start to put together a
      tentative list of everyone thinking about participating.

      Beyond Belief, here we come!

      Alex
    • Lyman, Ted
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
        Question is, are you going to be allowed to go?

        Ops, did I just send this to everyone??

        Who all is planning on attending this year?
        We can start easy. Reply to me and I'll start to put together a
        tentative list of everyone thinking about participating.

        Beyond Belief, here we come!

        Alex

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Dan Mascenik
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
          I'm in 100%.

          How's the lawnmower engine search going, John?

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
            I already bought my ticket... so there!

            --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "Lyman, Ted" <Ted.Lyman@m...>

          • majorgenome <major@genome.wi.mit.edu>
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
              Tom and I are allowed to go!

              We should get together for beer this weekend? How about friday. No
              planning, just bullshitting-

              John

              --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander Lenz <alenz@h...>"
              <alenz@h...> wrote:
              > I already bought my ticket... so there!
              >
              > --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "Lyman, Ted" <Ted.Lyman@m...>
              > wrote:
              > > Question is, are you going to be allowed to go?
              > >
              > > Ops, did I just send this to everyone??

            • Nathaniel Strauss
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
                I'm going for sure... especially since I got a couple of job offers last
                week! Woo hoo! Not only that, but both jobs let me start taking vacation
                after 6 months, which means... mid August. Perfect.

                As for me living in Seattle, it might be a good thing. I'll almost
                certainly be driving to Nevada this year, and we could take advantage of
                that, logistically speaking. Keep me in the loop even if I can't attend
                the meetings.

                Also, my brother Charlie lives in Somerville and now it's almost definite
                that he'll be going. He's a burner just waiting to happen... I guess you
                could call him "highly flammable?" Unfortunately he's not online much
                these days and he doesn't even have a working e-mail address. I'll make
                sure that he gets in touch with 19 Madison however -- he lives only a few
                blocks away.

                Nate
              • thghost2001 <arbitransom@hotmail.com>
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 6, 2003
                  I'm in, fer as I know. Bought my ticket, anyway. Only school
                  weirdness could interfere. I've also got a couple folks who have
                  expressed interest, so once we're ready to orient, let me know and
                  I'll bring 'em in the loop.

                  Alex, man, Nick & I were surprised not to see you at Harper's last
                  night!

                  Looking forward to the end of detox one week hence ...

                  Tim
                • majorgenome <major@genome.wi.mit.edu>
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 6, 2003
                    Glad to hear you're in Tim(and possibly et.al.)

                    -REMINDER-
                    Drinks and Shirley Temples galore friday! 19 Madison

                    Not a BM meeting- just hang out, critique Alex's growing portfolio of
                    paintings, bullshit, music.(and we can plan the 1'st real meeting
                    date/place)

                    John

                    --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "thghost2001 <arbitransom@h...>"