RE: [bostonburns] Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

  • Lyman, Ted
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Glad to hear things are well. You missed a couple of great Peter
      Gabriel shows here in Boston and in Montreal.

      Where else are you headed? Still going to Cali?

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002

        I'm headed to California today.  On the the 3:15 from Chicago Union station it will take two and half days to get to LA.  Staying with my crazy artist cousin for a few days while I cavort around the seedy parts of LA.

        Talk to you guys soon!

        Alex

        Alex Lenz
        db.etree.org/alenz