More OT: S.O.S. Ride

  • racheldarman@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Anyone want to ride a conference bike for the Friday Open Studios Ride? The folks at The Dutch Bicycle Company are looking for some bodies with legs!

      http://www.dutchbikes.us/cobi/

      Email me if you're interested. I think they need 5 or so riders to meet at 161 Broadway in Somerville and ride over to the meeting point at Central and Westwood.

      -Dozer.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and