2001 - come on...

  • petesboston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      Hello All
      Are you looking for new blood?
      Ive just moved to Boston from the UK. We have our tickets for 2001 -
      theres four of us so far - hoping for about 10 (english/dutch). We
      will be driving across and we are looking for fellow travelers, ideas
      and to share with....
      Do you all fly?
      Peter
    • John Major
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        Hi Peter-

        We aren't actively looking for people, but could probably benefit from
        more energy/ideas/hands/etc! Currently there are 8 definite people in
        our group and possibly 6 or so more.

        We are planning a theme camp, and have a bunch of ideas bouncing around
        but have decided nothing yet.
        Of the 8 definites going, 5 of us were there last year and we built the
        glow worm camp(next to the Black rock city dept. of tethered aviation).
        We'll all likely fly, but there is a possiblility a
        couple people might drive out.

        We're going to have a planning meeting at the end of Feb, but maybe we
        should meet and talk before hand?

        let me know-
        John (jmajor@...)