ready yet?

  • Thomas Landers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      it's only 233 days away....

      a couple of thoughts, and some business:

      There's another list (bostonburn@egroups.com - leave off the last s for
      savings) of boston-area folx planning a trip this year. There are a few
      second- and thrid-timers on it and lots of good ideas... we might think
      about coordinating with them, sharing ideas etc. if not actually
      camping
      with.

      The more i think about the Kursk idea the more i like it. In keeping
      with the Game of Life theme, it's a mausoleum, right? Plus it would
      make
      a really neat structure. This could be really cool.

      Now for the business:
      We have to settle money (eeew.) from last time. Chris & Eva - can you
      *please* post your expenses?
      Here are mine, as previously posted:

      Uhaul: 425 (plus $100 deposit pd. by Morse)
      Winco: 309
      Water: 189
      Shipping to NV: 164
      Shipping (only bike) home: 75
      Dump and ice: 20
      Total: $1182 (yikes. too bad it's not in euros.)

      Also, did i ever post the list of what we stored in Reno? i couldn't
      find it in the archive. But, i didn't look very hard.
      I will try to find it and re-post, or i will see if i still have the
      paper list.

      And we should update the member list to include people interested in
      this year. I forget who all was.

      Tom