thank you!!!

  • Peggy Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      hey autosubbers,
      I'm in SF prior to heading back home tomorrow. I just wanted to send
      out a huge THANK YOU to everyone. As you know I was wrestling with a
      bout of crohn's, so dealing with the 110+ degrees and hours-long
      duststorms was a crazy challenge. but you all made me feel totally
      welcome, and let me know that our camp was my home too, even though I
      couldn't really 'give back' as much as I would have liked to. with
      everyone's help I was able to make it through and have an amazing
      experience. you are exemplars of the true burning man spirit. thank
      you so much!!
      :)
      -peggy
    • Aimee DellElba
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
        Damn!  I thought I would be first!

        I want to tell all of you how much I respect and love you.  Thank you so much for embracing me back after my absence and making me feel included and wanted, despite my late-joining and relatively short stay.  I feel truly privileged to have been able to camp with all of you this year - you truly are my playa family!

        Much love,

        Aimee

        Peggy Nelson <peggytravel03@...> wrote:
        hey autosubbers,
        I'm in SF prior to heading back home tomorrow. I just wanted to send
        out a huge THANK YOU to everyone. As you know I was wrestling with a
        bout of crohn's, so dealing with the 110+ degrees and hours-long
        duststorms was a crazy challenge. but you all made me feel totally
        welcome, and let me know that our camp was my home too, even though I
        couldn't really 'give back' as much as I would have liked to. with
        everyone's help I was able to make it through and have an amazing
        experience. you are exemplars of the true burning man spirit. thank
        you so much!!
        :)
        -peggy

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

      • dillweed
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
          to autosub

          you made my virgin burn amazing.  every day was mind blowing.  it was lovely sharing the dust, craziness and good good food with you.  i'm very appreciative of all the work i didn't even see.  now, i know more of what i can contribute next time.  thank you thank you thank you.

          love
          dillweed