expenses...

  • Tom Landers
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi all,
      So i am a procrastinator. But here it is anyway: what
      i spent on community stuff for Burning Man. What else
      do people have? We should figure this out soon.

      When do we have that post-BM meeting anyway? (if ever)
      - Originally that's when i thought i would serve this
      up.

      Uhaul: 425 (plus somebody else paid $100 deposit)
      Winco: 309
      Water: 189
      Shipping to NV: 164
      Shipping (only bike) home: 75
      Dump and ice: 20
      Total: $1182 (yikes. too bad it's not in euros.)

      Plus the storage locker for the year is going to be
      $395, should we split it amongst ourselves, split it
      amongst whoever goes back, or some hybrid of these?

      Doug - i know you are leaving, like tomorrow, and you
      may not even read this til after you leave. so
      obviously, don't worry about it until later.

      And who's going to the debate tonight? See you
      there...

      Tom

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • John Major
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        I was going to kick in an additional $500. I spent $200 before we left
        on art stuff/etc. leaving $300 to add. should I just pay this directly
        to Tom and make his total for the group $882?
        Making the per person due to Tom amount = $147.

        I think dividing up the cost of the rental between next years group is
        best. I can take over payments if needed.

        Uhhhh thats all-
        John