Re: a final list of what's what in the events guide?

  • Richard Davis Trapani
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hey all,

      Sorry I've been so absent. I just returned from a long jaunt overseas
      and am definitely excited to be camping again with Autosub.

      Can I add an event? I'd like to DJ Wed night 11pm-1am, this year as DJ
      DDT. I'll have some video projection material to complement.

      Also, a really awesome DJ, DJ Mistaker:
      http://mistaker.net/
      Would like to perform too. I'll ask him what day/time works for him.
      He'll have video too I believe.

      Cheers,
      Rich

      --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob Fenwick"
      <jacob.fenwick@...> wrote:

      > Can I get a comprehensive listing of all the events? I need to make the
      > schedule.
      >
      > On 7/21/07, ben lewry <benlewry@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey y'all.. Here's the list of a-sub What where when.
      > > My messy posting sketch of confirmed events looks something like
      this...

      > > Beer toss - mon - friday @ sundown
      > > Sock poi workshop - wed 9-11
      > > Classical Cafe - wed - sat 8:30 till 11
      > > Autosub Off Broadway - 5pm wed and fri
      > > "We built this city" party - wed 7 to 9
      > > Moxie innovations - wed 9 - 11
      > > Stereo projections - wed and thurs 8:30pm
      > > Thai massage - thurs 1 -2
      > > Industrial poetry - fri 1 - 2:20
      > > Not really happening Phrenological HH - 7-9 friday
      > > Antarctic HH - 4 - 5 pm sat
      > > Sun shadow raceing - daily @ sunset
      > > Stilter bar - 5 to 7 daily
      > > RPCV HH - thurs 5 - 7
      > > UU service - wed @ noon
      > > Q - bar - random appearances
      > > Sub-warper workshop - Thurs n Sat 2-5
      > > Sub-warper party Thurs n Sat 9pm onward
      > > Booty mashups - friday 9pm onward
      > >
      > > did I miss anything??
      > >
      > > Looks like an eventful summer!! ;)
      > > For the moment, it seems the sight is still taking listings if
      there are
      > > last minit additions.
      > >
      > > all the best,
      > >
      > > ben
      > >

      > > PS: bathroom talk -
      > > Just a note (hapto) someone posted "poo funnel camp" events daily,
      right
      > > under pee funnel camp... this has to be a joke... ;)
      > >

      > > *Q <jeffq@...>* wrote:
      > >
      > > Wow,
      > >
      > > Thanks Ben, Doug, and everyone else!
      > >
      > > I have a feeling we've put together some cool shit, yo.
      > >
      > > I'd love to see what our current schedule looks like.
      > >
      > > Can someone post it? I can't get to the site right now.
      > >
      > > Best,
      > >
      > > Jeff Q
      > >

      > > ------------------------------
      > > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
      new Car
      > > Finder
      tool.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg--+>

    • Jacob Fenwick
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
        That dj is pretty kickass in my opinion so if we can get him on please do so!

        Also, Brad needs descriptions for all the events, if someone has these kicking around I would really appreciate someone posting this, I don't want to have to dig through the bm calendar or past emails to figure it out if I can avoid it as I'm really overburdened right now, but I will if I have to.

        <jacob.fenwick@...> wrote:

        > Can I get a comprehensive listing of all the events? I need to make the
        > schedule.
        >

        > On 7/21/07, ben lewry <benlewry@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey y'all.. Here's the list of a-sub What where when.
        > > My messy posting sketch of confirmed events looks something like
        this...

        > > Beer toss - mon - friday @ sundown
        > > Sock poi workshop - wed 9-11
        > > Classical Cafe - wed - sat 8:30 till 11
        > > Autosub Off Broadway - 5pm wed and fri
        > > "We built this city" party - wed 7 to 9
        > > Moxie innovations - wed 9 - 11
        > > Stereo projections - wed and thurs 8:30pm
        > > Thai massage - thurs 1 -2
        > > Industrial poetry - fri 1 - 2:20
        > > Not really happening Phrenological HH - 7-9 friday
        > > Antarctic HH - 4 - 5 pm sat
        > > Sun shadow raceing - daily @ sunset
        > > Stilter bar - 5 to 7 daily
        > > RPCV HH - thurs 5 - 7
        > > UU service - wed @ noon
        > > Q - bar - random appearances
        > > Sub-warper workshop - Thurs n Sat 2-5
        > > Sub-warper party Thurs n Sat 9pm onward
        > > Booty mashups - friday 9pm onward
        > >
        > > did I miss anything??
        > >
        > > Looks like an eventful summer!! ;)
        > > For the moment, it seems the sight is still taking listings if
        there are
        > > last minit additions.
        > >
        > > all the best,
        > >
        > > ben
        > >

        > > PS: bathroom talk -
        > > Just a note (hapto) someone posted "poo funnel camp" events daily,
        right
        > > under pee funnel camp... this has to be a joke... ;)
        > >

        > > *Q <jeffq@...>* wrote:
        > >
        > > Wow,
        > >
        > > Thanks Ben, Doug, and everyone else!
        > >
        > > I have a feeling we've put together some cool shit, yo.
        > >
        > > I'd love to see what our current schedule looks like.
        > >
        > > Can someone post it? I can't get to the site right now.
        > >
        > > Best,
        > >
        > > Jeff Q
        > >

        > > ------------------------------
        > > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
        new Car
        > > Finder
        tool.< http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg--+>

      • ruuskado
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
          Mr Ben Lewry has the descriptions of the stuff that we sent in to the
          BMorg for What Where When if I am not mistaken. Also, he is the master
          scheduler/Jedi Electrocutioner. If'n you wishes to have an event, DJ,
          flaming ostrich race, etc, he can tell you what time slots there are
          available still.

        • Matt Woodward
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
            In case any of you were wondering,

            Sunrise in Reno will be around 6:30am and Sunset will be around 7:30pm
            with dawn and dusk being a 1/2 hour before and after, respectively.
            Though as I recall, there are large mountains that the sun rises and
            sets behind, so sunrise may be delayed by a half hour and sunset may
            happen a half hour early.
            So 7am to 7pm?

            http://www.gaisma.com/en/location/reno-nevada.html

            - Pretzel
          • Q
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 3, 2007
              Also,

              I am running: The Great "How Do You Do?" Saturday, 3pm  @ Center Camp & Esplanade
              1,000 people will meet one another and exchange pleasantries

              P.S. It's an AutoSub Event in the sense that I'm creating it, though it is not physically taking place at our Camp.