Beacon Hill Art Walk this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Greetings,

      This coming Sunday, June 3rd, I will be showing and selling my photographs at the Beacon Hill Art Walk.  This is most likely the last show that I will be participating in until the Fall, so come on down, enjoy the back paths of Beacon Hill and take in some art!

      I will be with 10 other artist in Phillips Court, off of Phillips St. on the Back side of Beacon Hill from Noon to 6:00PM.

      Cheers,

      Doug Ruuska
      Hidden Worlds Photography
      617.783.3020