Meet-N-Greet 2-Nite @ the CBC

    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 3, 2007
      Greetings!

      Come on down and discuss the new Blood-Sports
      theme of this year's B-Man, the smell of out-
      houses in the woods, the state of roads made
      of mud and how much to pay for insurance for
      Burner events. Along with the mating habits
      of Madagascar Chameleons, really bad potential
      band names and how life would be different if
      YOU were Britney Spears.

      Also, the usual rabble, beer and voices from
      above at the CBC. Remember, don't just stick
      your head in and run away if you do not see
      e^i Burners clustered at the corner of the
      bar, there is usually at least 1 or 2 of us
      there on any given Tuesday.

      So come on down and hoist a flagon of the fine
      ales provided by the best beer in Boston,
      located in the Cambridge Brewing Company.

      http://www.cambrew.com for directions

      We are usually clustered near the right hand
      side of the bar, under the TV like moths to
      flame. 7ish-9ish & beyond!

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 24, 2007
        Greetings Burner-types,

        Time once again for our usual weekly event
        at the Cambridge Brewing Company. 7-9:00PM +

        http://www.cambrew.com for directions

        Find us around the right hand side of the bar,
        or ask your friendly bartender!

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Message 4 of 25 , May 8, 2007
            Greetings all of you soon to be Summer Partiers,

            Once again, in the grand old tradition we bring you the Boston-area Burning Man community's patent-pending "Meet-N-Greet Extra-Vaganza'!

            So come on down to the Cambridge Brewing Co. near that dekightful little oasis called Kendall Sq. in Cambridge. Hoist a pint and foist a story or two on all and sundry of the unsuspecting.

            7:30PM or so on. Usually at the right hand side of the bar. Ask the bartender, he has all of the answers.

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

              Message 6 of 25 , May 22, 2007
                Meet-N-greet

                2-Nite

                Cambridge Brewing Co.

                http://www.cambrew.com

                7-9:00PM

                Have fun

                Drink Beer

                Be there.

                always stay connected to friends.
                Message 7 of 25 , May 29, 2007
                  Well now seems like a Monday to me, so now that I have been reminded that it is indeed Tuesday, here is your weekly announcement.

                  Tonight at the Cambridge Brewing Co. 7:30-8:30ish

                  http://www.cambrew.com

                  is the weekly gathering of the Boston Burner Tribe, or at least whoever feels like showing up. usually there is some ragtag assemblage of us near the RH side of the bar, ask the bartender if you are unsure, or just start talking to people!

                  Remember, theme camp questionnaires are due this Thursday by midnight!  Arrrghhhh!!!

                  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 5, 2007
                    well now that the all important theme camp questionnaires are done and we may have recovered from the gin intake necessary for just such an exigency we can move back to bee-yah, at the bah, to discuss some wicked cool aht at the CBC.

                    http://www.cambrew.org

                    2-Nite, 7:30-10:00PM Right-Hand side of the bar.

                    It's here! Your new message!
                  • Matt Woodward
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 5, 2007
                      Awww yeah, count me in! I was stuck in Montreal last week and couldn't
                      make MnG at CBC.

                      See ya all there!

                      - Pretzel

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 10, 2007
                        OK OK,

                        Have we all had our hot showers yet? Ahhhhhhh that's better.

                        FireFly is over, long live FireFly & now on to something not quite completely different, Meet N Greet at the famous Cambridge Brewing Co

                        http://www.cambrew.com

                        from roughly 7:30-10:30

                        Come on down & tell us all about how you battled rain, giant trolls, rain, wrestled HUGEMONGOUS tarps high into the air, rain, vomitationally bright dis-orienting marry-go-rounds, rain, climbed into the body cavities of over-sized chickens, rain, cars in mud and even more rain.

                        The Man Burns in 53-Days
                        The Truck Loads in 33-Days
                        Auto Sub Work Weekend in 4-Days

                        Building a website is a piece of cake.
                      • Jacob Fenwick

                          Message 12 of 25 , Jul 31, 2007
                            How did it happen? Where did the time go?

                            12-Days til truck loading!
                            The MAN Burns in 32-Days!
                            I melt down in 11!

                            but somehow manage to recover just in time to melt down again on Monday after the Burn. What are your plans?

                            Cambridge brewing Co 7:30-Late

                            http://www.cambrew.com

                            See yah

                          • leng@ix.netcom.com
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jul 31, 2007
                              Ooooooops

                              Must have crossed in the mail...no need to respond. See you tonite.

                              Len

                              Message 14 of 25 , Jul 31, 2007
                                I need a beer. I guess I'll see ya all there.

                                - Pretzel