Selling tickets to NYC decom

  • januaryzuk
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
      I bought two tickets at $10 each (plus $2 shipping and handling) for
      the decom in NYC this weekend. I don't think I will be going after all.
      Tickets at the door are $20. I would love to sell my extra tickets to
      you.... I live near Davis, and work near North Station. Let me know if
      you would like to get them. 2 tickets---- $22!
      -January
    • SuzQ!
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
        there are NO tickets at the door...

        so if you want to go

        buy these.

        --
        suzQ!
        Oral Skills Professional

        "You only get so many words in this life and I intend to bloody-well use all of mine!!"

        www.redhed.info
      • Jeff Quinlan
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
          January,

          I think I'll be going down to NYC DeCom, so I'd love to buy your tix.
          I just live in Porter Square so I could meet you on foot.

          contact me:
          jeffq-burner@...
          617-230-6930

          Thanks!!

          P.S. Who else is going down to NYC this weekend?

          P.P.S. I might need a place to stay, and have a ride down to offer.

          At 12:16 PM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
          >I bought two tickets at $10 each (plus $2 shipping and handling) for
          >the decom in NYC this weekend. I don't think I will be going after all.
          >Tickets at the door are $20. I would love to sell my extra tickets to
          >you.... I live near Davis, and work near North Station. Let me know if
          >you would like to get them. 2 tickets---- $22!
          >-January
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
            Skunk and I are heading down...

            we've got a place to stay, so i inquire.. when are you leaving?

            Cheerio,
            Hapto

            Jeff Quinlan wrote:
            > January,
            >
            > I think I'll be going down to NYC DeCom, so I'd love to buy your tix.
            > I just live in Porter Square so I could meet you on foot.
            >
            > contact me:
            > jeffq-burner@...
            > 617-230-6930
            >
            > Thanks!!
            >
            > P.S. Who else is going down to NYC this weekend?
            >
            > P.P.S. I might need a place to stay, and have a ride down to offer.
            >

            > At 12:16 PM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
            >>I bought two tickets at $10 each (plus $2 shipping and handling) for
            >>the decom in NYC this weekend. I don't think I will be going after all.
            >>Tickets at the door are $20. I would love to sell my extra tickets to
            >>you.... I live near Davis, and work near North Station. Let me know if
            >>you would like to get them. 2 tickets---- $22!
            >>-January
            >>

            >>Yahoo! Groups Links

          • SuzQ!
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
              wahhhhh! I wannnna go! We can sleep on my apartment floorr!!!

              oh

              wait...

              nevermind.

              --
              suzQ!
              Oral Skills Professional

              "You only get so many words in this life and I intend to bloody-well use all of mine!!"

              www.redhed.info
            • Matt Woodward
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006
                Heh, yeah. I imagine a round-trip ticket from Turkey must be pretty
                costly (especially if it's only for a weekend...)

                ;)

                SuzQ! wrote:

                > wahhhhh! I wannnna go! We can sleep on my apartment floorr!!!
                >
                > oh
                >
                > wait...
                >
                > nevermind.
                >
                > On 11/1/06, *Sarah* < sarah@...
                > <mailto:sarah@...>> wrote:
                >

                > Skunk and I are heading down...
                >
                > we've got a place to stay, so i inquire.. when are you leaving?
                >
                > Cheerio,
                > Hapto
                >
                > Jeff Quinlan wrote:
                > > January,
                > >
                > > I think I'll be going down to NYC DeCom, so I'd love to buy your tix.
                > > I just live in Porter Square so I could meet you on foot.
                > >
                > > contact me:
                > > jeffq-burner@...
                > <mailto:jeffq-burner%40veritas.box37.com>
                > > 617-230-6930
                > >
                > > Thanks!!
                > >
                > > P.S. Who else is going down to NYC this weekend?
                > >
                > > P.P.S. I might need a place to stay, and have a ride down to offer.
                > >

                > > At 12:16 PM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
                > >>I bought two tickets at $10 each (plus $2 shipping and handling) for
                > >>the decom in NYC this weekend. I don't think I will be going
                > after all.
                > >>Tickets at the door are $20. I would love to sell my extra tickets to
                > >>you.... I live near Davis, and work near North Station. Let me
                > know if
                > >>you would like to get them. 2 tickets---- $22!
                > >>-January
                > >>

                > >>Yahoo! Groups Links
                > >>

                > --
                > suzQ!
                > Oral Skills Professional
                >
                > "You only get so many words in this life and I intend to bloody-well
                > use all of mine!!"
                >
                > www.redhed.info <http://www.redhed.info>

              • Brad Johnson
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006
                  Re: [bostonburns] Selling tickets to NYC decom Awesome! I’m planning on coming too unless work keeps me in DC. I’m definitely coming up for Boston Decom, though.
                  The Philly Decom last weekend was amazing.

                  See everyone soon! Miss you guys a ton!

                  --fez

                  Jeff Quinlan wrote:
                  > January,
                  >
                  > I think I'll be going down to NYC DeCom, so I'd love to buy your tix.
                  > I just live in Porter Square so I could meet you on foot.
                  >
                  > contact me:
                  > jeffq-burner@... <mailto:jeffq-burner%40veritas.box37.com>
                  > 617-230-6930
                  >
                  > Thanks!!
                  >
                  > P.S. Who else is going down to NYC this weekend?
                  >
                  > P.P.S. I might need a place to stay, and have a ride down to offer.
                  >

                  > At 12:16 PM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
                  >>I bought two tickets at $10 each (plus $2 shipping and handling) for
                  >>the decom in NYC this weekend. I don't think I will be going after all.
                  >>Tickets at the door are $20. I would love to sell my extra tickets to
                  >>you.... I live near Davis, and work near North Station. Let me know if
                  >>you would like to get them. 2 tickets---- $22!
                  >>-January

                • ben lewry
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006

                    Anyone care to network transportation to NYC decom with me??

                    I'm happy to drive or ride - just don't let me go it alone!!!

                    If there's space in your ride please let me know... If you'd like a
                    ride, I'm happy to drive.   I'd love to share expenses and have some company.

                    See ya there!!

                    ben

                  • fleetadmiralskunk
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006
                      I'm going! Whee! Anyone got room for me and a bag in their transport?

                      Saturday's great, Friday night is good too.

                      Love,
                      Skunk

                      --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, Brad Johnson <bgjohnson@...> wrote:

                      > Awesome! I¹m planning on coming too unless work keeps me in DC. I¹m
                      > definitely coming up for Boston Decom, though.
                      > The Philly Decom last weekend was amazing.
                      >
                      > See everyone soon! Miss you guys a ton!
                      >
                      > --fez
                      >
                      > On 11/1/06 6:06 PM, "Sarah" <sarah@...> wrote:
                      >

                      > > Skunk and I are heading down...
                      > >
                      > > we've got a place to stay, so i inquire.. when are you leaving?
                      > >
                      > > Cheerio,
                      > > Hapto

                    • ben lewry
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006
                        To skunk and anyone else looking for a ride to NYC,

                        gime a call about the ride share!!!  I'll probably be driving.

                         857 - 222 - 0192

                        peace,
                        ben