Re: [bostonburns] Beer tour / tasting at Harpoon Brewing in Boston

  • Matt Woodward
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006
      Just a quick reminder in case anyone was on the fence or wanted to mull it over...

      My alumni club is still going on a brewery tour and tasting at Harpoon Brewery tomorrow (Tuesday Apr 4th). If you are interested, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll see most of you at Meet n Greet later that night!

      Cheers,

          - Matt

      Matt Woodward wrote:
      Hey all,
           I know we have a whole bunch of beer lovers and even some beer brewers out there. So I'm just throwin' this your way...

      My alumni club (the Boston Syracuse Alumni club) has gotten Harpoon to give us a tour and tasting this coming Tuesday, April 4th from 5:30 to 7pm (which leaves plenty of time to get over to CBC for Meet n Greet.) Even though it is for my alumni club, you are all invited to come.

      The details are as follows:
      • Event: Harpoon Brewery Tour and Tasting
      • Place: 306 Northern Ave. Boston, MA [MAP]
      • Date: Tuesday April 4th, 2006
      • Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm
      • Cost: FREE!
      • Who: You!

      We will be serving pizza there to go with the beer tasting. And if we're extra nice to them, they might give us all a free Harpoon pint glass to take home like they did last year.

      The Harpoon Brewery is very easy to get to either by the MBTA (Silver Line) or by car (Harpoon parking lot). To get to the Harpoon Brewery via the T, take the Red Line to South Station and pick up the Silver Line bus system (free transfer). Get on either the SL2 or SL3 line.

      All I ask is that you drop me a line to let me know if you are interested in coming or if you are in the Cambridge/Somerville area and need a lift (I'll probably be driving over...)

      That's it!

      Cheers,

          - Matt