Paging Matt Woodward

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I don't have your email in my address book after all. Oops. Please email
      me?

      Sorry to spam the list like this. I'll try to be entertaining for a
      minute to make up for it.

      *puts on a frog costume with a top hat, and picks up her cane*
      *sings while tap dancing*

      Hello my honey
      Hello my darling
      Hello my ragtime gaaaaaaal

      Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal. Tip your
      waiter!

      *flees any thrown missiles*

      Cheers,

      Megan

      "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin