get yourself some good karma for 2006!

  • Leonid Andreev
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      That's right!
      Tomorrow we're going to continue tearing down, moving out and trashing
      stuff at Redtail, starting around 10am and throughout the rest of the day.
      If you can donate a bit of your time to come and give us a hand we'll
      seriously appreciate it. As an incentive, we still have a few boxes of
      that fine beer that's only a few days past its USDA expiration date, and
      maybe we'll even order pizza. Not to mention that serious quality good
      karma for the new year.

      -Leonid
      617 512 0237