Pod People -- budgets and receipts

  • Wil Howitt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 8:22 AM
      Yo folks, it's been almost a month since our kickoff meeting (6 April)
      and I still don't know how many pods there are, or who's in charge of
      what, or any budgetary information. (Exception for Katie, who's put
      herself forward for the art pod, but doesn't have any budget data
      ... thanks Katie.)

      To the degree that I have control of this process, I will definitely
      be more inclined to grant the full budget requests of whoever responds
      early, and less inclined to give the full amount to those who respond
      late. If you're late, you're less likely to get what you want.
      Fair enough? How's that for incentive?

      Last year's financial statements are available in gruesome detail in
      the file area of this group on Yahoo ... although it doesn't seem to
      be broken out by pod, there's lots of information there, and that's
      all I have right now.

      git along, little kitties ...
      Wil