Fabulous Two Room Studio! (OT:)

  • juliana
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Greetings all!

      Ted and I are going to be roommates very soon :)
      ergo...
      My apartment is offically up for grabs!

      Here are the specs (pictures coming soon):

      $900.00 per month. Electric Cooking and Heat not included (about $30
      per month)

      Third floor corner unit of three story building. I love this place.
      From the outside its not looking so fabulous. However, I have a
      seperate bedroom and living space with galley kitchen. All wood
      floors and nice sunlight in morning. Small bathroom with tub and
      shower (pretty nice looking). I have a really nice view of Winter
      Hill and a cute porch area.

      There is first and last needed. You will need to have a credit check
      and money up front. However, the landlord said if you go through me
      then there is no fee! yeah!!!!!

      email me if interested!

      -Juliana