meet n' greet tonight, tuesday, february 1st, 7:30pm

  • e. crispell wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      The next Meet N' Greet will be tonight, Tuesday, February 1st.

      We will be meeting at the Cambridge Brewing Company Come meet new
      burners, share ideas, and have a pint of some fine locally brewed
      beer.

      I'd like to extend a special invitation to all the new burners on the
      list. This is a great opportunity to get on board and hook up with a
      group and meet the locals.

      We are usually gathered at the right hand side of the room by the bar.

      You can find updated directions and other information at:

      http://bostonburners.org/meetngreet/

      I have started redoing/updating the http://bostonburners.org/ web site.
      If anyone wants to help out with it or has suggestions, please contact
      me off list.

      This site gets a surprising amount of traffic, so keeping it current
      makes sense.

      The low down...
      Cambridge Brewing Company
      One Kendall Square