HoooWEE

  • majorgenome
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2002
      Well,

      Chris has granted me power, POWER over bostonburns!! I'm mad with it!
      <ahem>

      So, I Just got the email from Holly that they are accepting Theme
      Camp applications(no rush, deadline is like mid June). But hey, I'm
      getting the itch already and want to start thinking, planning,
      getting the group together.

      I think we have some new BostonBurners:
      Dean Miller! I've never met you, but have heard Doug/Ken/Don mention
      your name several times over the years- thinking of heading to BM?

      Tim- I just recently met Tim at redbones, and he's already bought
      tickets :)

      Others(I haven't fully looked through the list)

      So, I'd like to get a brain storming meeting together before the end
      of the month. I can volunteer our house.(right Tom_grin_)
      How does Tues the 26th sound? If this is no good, what about the 28th?

      Let me know if the date is good, and if you're coming-

      John
      19 Madison St
      Somerville
    • thghost2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2002
        Hey y'all -- the aforementioned "Tim" here. Or at least some call me
        that. Pleased as all spank to "meet" you, and looking forward to
        *meeting* you.

        Unfortunately, 3/26 is no good for me: going to see Herbie Hancock
        with the New Deal opening at Avalon. But 3/28 would be great.

        OK, off to go buy that ticket and make an honest man out of John.

        Hasta,
        Tim
      • majorgenome
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2002
          HA!

          Sorry Tim, I thought I had read on BR that you'd already bought
          tickets. Consider this pressure then :)

          OK- If tues is no good(In fact I'd like to see HH and the new
          deal...) Thursday is fine too. Any conflicts with Thursday?

          Thursday going once!

          Think 'FLOATING WORLD' and bring your ideas. I'll have dinner for
          those interested.

          John

          --- In bostonburns@y..., "thghost2001" <arbitransom@h...> wrote:
          > Hey y'all -- the aforementioned "Tim" here. Or at least some call
          me
          > that. Pleased as all spank to "meet" you, and looking forward to
          > *meeting* you.
          >
          > Unfortunately, 3/26 is no good for me: going to see Herbie Hancock
          > with the New Deal opening at Avalon. But 3/28 would be great.
          >
          > OK, off to go buy that ticket and make an honest man out of John.
          >
          > Hasta,
          > Tim
        • thghost2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2002
            >> Sorry Tim, I thought I had read on BR that you'd already bought
            tickets. Consider this pressure then :) <<

            Done and done!

            >> OK- If tues is no good(In fact I'd like to see HH and the new
            deal...) Thursday is fine too. Any conflicts with Thursday?

            Thursday going once!

            Think 'FLOATING WORLD' and bring your ideas. I'll have dinner for
            those interested. <<

            Give me a time & I'm there!

            Tim

            P.S. I assume the angry unintended recipient at Harvard Business
            School has been removed from the distribution list? I'm almost
            scared to open my inbox!