pictures - there for the looking

  • Dan Mascenik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hey everybody!

      With all the stuff that's been going on lately, it feels like Burning
      Man was a long time ago :-(

      I know I sent out a mass email about having pictures online before, but
      some people weren't able to see them thanks to my piece-o-shit, lame-ass
      DSL service provider. Well, they've finally gotten their asses in gear
      and decided to provide their customers with the bandwidth they're actually
      paying for.

      That means that my site should be faster/working now, and you're
      welcome to take a look again.

      http://wyncote.net/burningman

      And if you've got some pictures you want to share online,

      http://wyncote.net/photos

      Hope you're all able to see them this time!

      Dan

      =====

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1