unable to go to Burningman

  • ultraplush2003
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2004
      Hi guys,
      Due to some dire financial difficulties, as of present Eric and I
      will be unable to attend Burningman. Sorry not to have written
      sooner but I've held off writing this message because I was hoping
      for things to turn around and as of yet they haven't. Hope to see
      you all soon and can't wait for Firefly!
      Light and love,
      Kim
    • majorgenome
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2004
        Kim&Mr. Love,

        ohhhhhhhh-

        We'll miss you! if things do change you know you're still more than welcome
        to jump in last minute.

        john

        --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "ultraplush2003" <
        ultraplush2003@y...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        > Due to some dire financial difficulties, as of present Eric and I
        > will be unable to attend Burningman. Sorry not to have written
        > sooner but I've held off writing this message because I was hoping
        > for things to turn around and as of yet they haven't. Hope to see
        > you all soon and can't wait for Firefly!
        > Light and love,
        > Kim
      • Alexander Lenz
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2004
          Can't go to the meeting I have class from 8-10...  Dammit.

          Alex
        • Robert Byrd
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2004
            ditto everything below, $$$$ issues= no robby at
            autosub camp this year.

            --- majorgenome <major@...> wrote:

            > Kim&Mr. Love,
            >
            > ohhhhhhhh-
            >
            > We'll miss you! if things do change you know you're
            > still more than welcome
            > to jump in last minute.
            >
            > john
            >
            > --- In bostonburns@yahoogroups.com, "ultraplush2003"
            > <
            > ultraplush2003@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi guys,
            > > Due to some dire financial difficulties, as of
            > present Eric and I
            > > will be unable to attend Burningman. Sorry not to
            > have written
            > > sooner but I've held off writing this message
            > because I was hoping
            > > for things to turn around and as of yet they
            > haven't. Hope to see
            > > you all soon and can't wait for Firefly!
            > > Light and love,
            > > Kim

          • Tom Landers
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2004
              light and love indeed.
              i would go on about how disappointed *I* am, not to have you on board our little boat;
              but that would be selfish.