Back on the Burn List...

  • Mike Buckland
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hey folks, I'm back on...

      Great party at Ted's last night!

      Can't wait for decomp in NYC...

      -Mike
    • orange-marie miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003

        Where have you been?

        >From: "Mike Buckland"
        >Subject: [bostonburns] Back on the Burn List...
        >Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:52:37 -0500
        >
        >Hey folks, I'm back on...
        >
        >Great party at Ted's last night!
        >
        >Can't wait for decomp in NYC...
        >
        >-Mike

        Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month.*
        *Depending on the local service providers in your area.
      • Matt Woodward
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
          Heh, thought you guys might get a kick out of this:

          Shadle's team is looking at running its rocket on Cold Lake in Canada or on a 17-mile strip in Nevada's Black Rock Desert.

          "The Black Rock Desert has softer playa and therefore the vehicle traveling over that won't be as impacted by fissures," Shadle says.

          Rest of the article can be read here: http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/US/techtv_landspdrecord031027.html

                   - Matt