7424M&G + EVENTSES

    Nov 26, 2013
      Corner of Mass Ave. & Roseland St., just South of Porter Sq., they are moving the old white church 100-feet to the right sometime real soon. The church is currently levitated on steel I-beams held up by great timber cribbings while it awaits a gentle shove to the South. Quite an impressive sight, actually.

      The MIT chain reaction is great family, and maker, fun. Overseen by the one and only Arthur Ganson.
      http://arthurganson.com/

      Here is another excellent exhibit with a VERY limited run, the MIT Museum's exhibit "5000 Moving parts"
      http://web.mit.edu/museum/exhibitions/5000.html

      Hope that your plans to spend Thanksgiving/Hanukkah with family and/or friends work out great, you sit in no traffic, your football team wins, and eat all you want without gaining a pound.

      Come on down to the CBC this evening and hoist that pint to help foment the
      creation of an inner glow of warmth within you on this preparatory to the late Fall deluge
      evening. I will actually be able to go tonight and I am looking forward
      to it with relish.

      7:30PM 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

      http://www.cambrew.com

      EVENTSES
      Dec. 1-Dec. 7:
      MassArt Holiday Sale - 10:00AM-7:00PM
      Tower Building Lobby, 621 Huntington Ave, Boston
      http://inside.massart.edu/campus_life/student_activities/holiday_and_spring_sales.html

      Tue. Nov. 26:
      Traditional Japanese Dance Performance  -  8:00PM
      Granoff Hall, Tufts University, 20
      Talbot Ave., Medford

      Dub Step & other Stuff Recital  -  8:00PM
      New England Conservatory
      http://necmusic.edu/yasmine-azaiez

      Thur. Nov. 28:
      Thanksgiving  -  First Dy of Hannukkah

      Fri. Nov. 29:
      MIT Chain Reaction  -  1-4:00PM
      http://web.mit.edu/museum/programs/fat.html

      Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
      Brattle Theatre, harvard Sq.
      http://brattlefilm.org/2013/11/29/its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world-2/

      Sat. Nov. 30:
      Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
      Brattle Theatre, harvard Sq.
      http://brattlefilm.org/2013/11/29/its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world-2/

      Tue. Dec.2:
      Invent To Learn: Making, Tinkering, & Engineering in the Classroom - 6:30PM
      The Meadowbrook School, 10 Farm Rd., Weston
      https://www.meadowbrook-ma.org/podium/default.aspx?t=366

      Thur. Dec. 5:
      Somerville Xmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - 6:00PM
      Somerville High School

      NE Model Engineering Society Meeting - 7:00PM
      Charles River Museum of Industry
      http://www.neme-s.org

      f/Local: A Visual Arts Screening Series - 8:00PM
      The Center for Arts at the Armory, highland St., Somerville
      http://artsatthearmory.org/

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic