7420Help promote BikeSmut! Tue Oct 29th at 7:30pm

  • Q
    Oct 22, 2013
      Please help me promote BikeSmut!

      BikeSmut 7, The PornyExpress
      Tuesday, October 29th
      7:30pm
      369 Congress St, 7th floor
      Boston, MA
      Free, $5, $20

      Here's the FB link:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/556808791040973/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

      Rev Phil returns to Boston Tuesday Oct 29th with the 7th edition of BikeSmut, his traveling amateur erotic film festival all about bicycles & sex.

      He's asked my help in promoting it, and so I'm really asking you. Please post this to your FB accounts, your sketchy mailing lists, and your Twitter accounts. And talk it up everywhere you go. You guys are our best hope for getting a crowd, proving to ourselves that Boston wants more of the funky-freaky.

      Think of the art! Think of the bicycles! Think of the joy! Think of the sex!

      Oh, yeah, and anyone who brings ten or more people gets a free massage. Ooh la la!

      -Q