7413M&G Tonite + some EVENTSES

    Sep 17, 2013
      Man, 4-weeks is a LOT of email...

      Congratulations and a BIG THANKS to everyone from the Boston area who either created, helped create, helped fund, erect, transport, man, take down, interpret, promote and etc. all of the great things that were brought out from our little bastion of the Burner Universe. SO MANY wonderful things were created and enjoyed and destroyed. Quite inspiring to me and to many others who I hope will turn their fevered imaginings into reality for next year, or the year after that, or for Firefly, or FIGMENT or just about anywhere. Here is to a job well done. Thanks again to you all!

      Great to be back after a grand adventure and still processing the positive AND the negative. At least the balance sheet is more heavily weighted towards the positive, although we sure do like to talk about the negative.
      Not meant as a slight, just an observation. However, if you DO want to accentuate some of the positive, tell us a positive experience and why you thought that it was positive. Perhaps there can be a great experience wall at the DeCom where folks can put their uplifting/enlightening/jaw-dropping/flabbergastingly good things up on. Photos, stories, inspired poetry, thank yous, testimonials, good-byes, etc. I can supply a box of Sharpies. Who is with me?

      Came back to find the garden all ready to pick from, the last of the tomatoes ripe, the basil all ready to be pesto-ized, last of the carrots and collards ready to be turned into delicious things to feed the soul and mind and body. Gonna have to go out into the world and pick me a mess of apples and transform them into PIE! Made a nice corn chowdah last night, first time evuh. Great harvest time of the year comestibles.

      I will tell you, there are a LOT of really great brew-pubs, yes Jacob, coffee shops too, between here and Burning Man, but one of my favorites is still here at home. So why don't you come on down and tell us how you are going to change the world, or at least the Boston portion of it, this Winter.

      7:30PM 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co.

      http://www.cambrew.com

      Here are a few of the PHUN things available for to be experience this weekend in and around ye olde Bahstun.

      Tue. Sept. 17:
      ENSMB - 9:00PM TT the Bear's Place, Brookline Ave., Central Sq., Cambridge

      Thur. Sept. 19:
      CREATURES" directed by Vahdat Yeganeh - 7:30PM
      Touch Art Gallery, 281 Concord Ave., Cambridge
      http://www.facebook.com/events/589807251063123/

      Fri. Sept. 20:
      CREATURES" directed by Vahdat Yeganeh - 7:30PM
      Touch Art Gallery, 281 Concord Ave., Cambridge
      http://www.facebook.com/events/589807251063123/

      MOFGA's Common Ground Fair - 9:00AM-6:00PM
      Unity Maine Fairgrounds
      http://www.mofga.org/theFair

      Sat. Sept. 21:
      CREATURES" directed by Vahdat Yeganeh - 7:30PM
      Touch Art Gallery, 281 Concord Ave., Cambridge
      http://www.facebook.com/events/589807251063123/

      MOFGA's Common Ground Fair - 9:00AM-6:00PM
      Unity Maine Fairgrounds
      http://www.mofga.org/theFair

      Bike Rise for AIDS Awareness
      http://www.harbortothebay.org/

      20th Annual Lexington Autumn Arts and Crafts Festival - 10:00AM-4:00PM
      Lexington Visitors Center, 1875 Mass Ave., Lexington

      Jamaica Plain Open Studios  -  11:00AM-6:00PM
      http://jpopenstudios.com/

      Time Assembly – Steampunk Squared - 11:00AM-4:00PM
      Assembly Row, Grand Union Blvrd, Somerville
      http://www.assemblyrow.com/events/

      Harbor Arts Festival - noon-5:00PM
      Boston Harbor Arts, 256 Marginal St., E. Boston
      http://www.harborarts.org

      Boston Ballet on the Commons - 7:00PM
      Boston Commons
      http://www.bostonballet.org/nightofstars/

      Sun. Sept. 22:
      CREATURES" directed by Vahdat Yeganeh - 7:30PM
      Touch Art Gallery, 281 Concord Ave., Cambridge
      http://www.facebook.com/events/589807251063123/

      MOFGA's Common Ground Fair - 9:00AM-5:00PM
      Unity Maine Fairgrounds
      http://www.mofga.org/theFair

      Jamaica Plain Open Studios  -  11:00AM-6:00PM
      http://jpopenstudios.com/

      Hub on Wheels - 6:30AM
      Boston City Hall Plaza
      http://www.bostonbikes.org/events/hub-on-wheels/