7406M&G Tonite

    Aug 13, 2013
      OK, its gonna be alright, now repeat after me, breathe in, hold it a second, long breath out, aaahhhhh

      Repeat, breathe in, hold it, breathe out, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

      There now, isn't that better? All of your Playa-bound shit is on the truck and there is nothing more that you can do about it. forgot your Sparklepony Express lunch-box? tough shit, too late now, Just discovered the 80-Lb. essential left-handed frannistan without which your amazing Playa project is doomed lurking behind your housemate's car in the driveway? Sorry sucker, too late. Too late, too late, just revel in the fact that what is done is done, you tried your bestest and now your fate, and that of all your belongings, are now in the hands of the Burner Gods.

      Penrose Triangle & Let's Go Fly a Bike are all safely Tetrised into their container and are on their way as well. One thing that always springs to mind at this time of year is the fact that we are a vanguard of sorts. Ours are probably among the first containers to be filled and shipped to the Play every year. The first, outermost ripple in  a converging series of art on the move towards Art's own black hole, Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert. While we are into the relaxation (hahhhahahh) and denial of the forgotten part stage of the journey, I take no small comfort in the fact that, all over the country, there are now people in the throes of final Space Madness preparedness panics, just like we were up until early, early this morning. Ye Gods man, who knows what strangeness is being manifested in workshops at 3 and 4 in the morning fueled by Red-Bull, the caffeine-du-jour, cases of beer, visions of distorted reality as viewd through the crazed eyes of those who no-longer-care-but-just-want-the-god-damn-thing-to-be-done-thank-you-very-much. I, for one, CANNOT wait to see what there is to see and do and experience and explore this year.!

      Did anyone get a GPS, or temperature logger aboard one of the containers? It sure would be useful to know the temp that those things conk out at when the inevitable derailment and all-consuming conflagration hits. If you really, really want to know the fate of ll your Burner world possessions, try following  couple of these links...

      Wrecks on fire
      http://lub-cdn.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/train%20wreck.jpg

      Across tracks
      http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/11/72/27/2598390/3/628x471.jpg

      Comin' atcha!
      http://tinyurl.com/ce585m7

      The STRUGGLES engine:
      http://tinyurl.com/l2t6bq9

      On FIRE!
      http://ureport.foxnews.com/report/6805281?offset=25

      Container rupture:
      http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/22/37/42/4847760/3/628x471.jpg

      Oh baby, Doggie Style!

      Accordian Style!
      http://tinyurl.com/mwm5pxu

      Anyways, come on down and discuss the inevitable with us and tell us how your Burn shall be ruined by the things that you forgot about...

      7:00PM 'til late at the Cambridge Brewing Co. Ask our favorite traitorous, outgoing bartender Chris who we might be if you are having trouble picking us out.

      http://www.cambrew.com