7395Art Teacher Loves Supplies

    Jun 25, 2013
      Just received this note from Alisa, the Dorchester High School art teacher who all the donated art supplies went to and thought that you would like to know that your donations were mucho appreciated.

      "I just brought the supplies you got for me to school and looked through them - WOW. I never expected to get REAL art supplies, the stuff is absolutely amazing, and each and every thing will be incredibly useful and wonderful for a long time to come. THANK YOU so much, I have no idea how you got your hands on everything, but it's magical."