7391Re: [bostonburns] Attached Lid Containers

  • Brian Gowdey
    Jun 5, 2013
      I'm in for at least two.

      Sent from my iPhone 4s.

      On Jun 5, 2013, at 7:02 PM, Douglas Ruuska <ruuskado@...> wrote:

      Just a call for to see what interest there might be this year. The market for these used is kind of shitty and I will not buy the same ones that we got last year. I am thinking of going back to our roots and buying new. The first ones that I ever bought, 5-6 years ago were the best ones that I have ever come across as none of them has ever split on me. they are Akro-Mils Attached Lid Containers that you can see here:

      http://www.akro-mils.com/Products/Industrial/Totes-Containers/Attached-Lid-Containers.aspx

      After shipping they will probably end up at $25-30/each. I will still keep an eye out for some more used ones, but to make sure that these are available I am asking folks to drop me an email with your stated interest and how many of these you would be interested in. off-list please. I should be able to get numbers for these by next week.