[cid:image003.jpg@01D054E8.28B6D140]SCSB Autism and Developmental Disorders Colloquium Series: Title: "Diverse Brains" Speaker: Morton Ann Gernsbacher, Ph.D.,
*THIS THURSDAY, March 5th at 12:00 noon* Seminar room 2204 149 13th St. Charlestown Navy Yard *John C. Gore, Ph.D.* Professor of Radiology & Radiological
McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT MIT Colloquium on the Brain and Cognition March 5, 2015 | 4:00 P. M. "The neurobiology of Drosophila courtship
This list will send out info about functional/systems-level neuroscience and CogSci talks happening throughout the greater Boston area.
We hope that this mailing list will be particularly useful for students, since we won't simply be forwarding the time/place/title info, but will also preface many of the notices with mini intros briefly explaining who the speaker is and why the talk might be interesting. Many students might not be familiar with the names of the speakers, so might miss out on interesting talks, not because they don't get the announcments, but because they don't realize their relevance. Hopefully the intros will help to solve this problem.
Yahoogroups has the following nice features:
1. You can subscribe or unsubscribe yourself at any time simply by sending e.mail to the Yahoogroups computer.
2. If you do join, you can choose either to get the messages sent to your inbox, or you can browse them at leisure at the Yahoogroups website.
To subscribe, simply send a mail (no body message needed) to:
Similarly, you can unsubscribe at any time by mailing:
You can browse the messages at:
Please feel free to send mail about talk announcements direct to the list itself. To do this, send mail to:
We also offer calendar service since 2007. The subscription instructions can be found in:
We hope you find this new list useful.
Moderators: Yohan John and Tren Huang
Founders: Satrajit Ghosh, Rajeev Raizada and Aaron Seitz
- Oct 24, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.