East Coast A capella Review playlist 6/21/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)
      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.
      Hi Everyone,
      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 6/21/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:
      Song Title/Artist
      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Angel of Harlem/Persuasions
      Boys Are Back in Town/Reunion
      My Memories of You/GoldTones
      Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/StreetHeart
      Green Shaggy Carpet Ride/Blue Jupiter
      Love is All Around/Persuasions
      Heart of Saturday Night/Reunion
      Lonely Way/GoldTones
      Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Hearts/StreetHeart
      Wrapped Up in You/Blue Jupiter
      Buffalo Soldier/Persuasions
      Cool Change/Reunion
      Traveling Stranger/GoldTones
      If You Want To/StreetHeart
      Sir Duke/Blue Jupiter
      Eight Days a Week/Persuasions
      Pledging My Love/Reunion
      Brand New Jones/Blue Jupiter
      Man Oh Man/Reunion
      Let It Please Be You/GoldTones
      Please Don't Ask Me to Be Lonely/StreetHeart
      Hallelujah/Blue Jupiter
      I Could Never Love Another/Persuasions
      Bring It on Home to Me/Reunion
      My Juanita/GoldTones
      I Wanna Rendezvous With You/StreetHeart
      Steal My Kisses/Blue Jupiter
      When Love Comes to Town/Persuasions
      Bad is Bad/Reunion
      When We Get Married/GoldTones
      Chapel Bells/StreetHeart
      Stand by Me/Blue Jupiter
      Good Luck Charm/Persuasions
      Slippin Into Darkness/Reunion
      Castle in the Sky/GoldTones
      He's Gone/StreetHeart
      Smooth/Blue Jupiter
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men
      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.
      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.
      Alternate links to try:
      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM
      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:
      Link to chat: www.starchat.net
      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review