The Nutcracker! Only these performance spots left!! 50% off tickets!!

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19 12:10 PM
      We have already booked many groups for this year, but have these
      dates/times still available:

      Friday, Nov. 24 at 7.30 pm
      Sunday, Nov. 26 at 1 + 5.30 pm
      Thursday, Nov. 30 at 7.30 pm
      Friday, Dec. 1 at 7.30 pm
      Saturday, Dec. 2 at 1 pm
      Friday, Dec. 8 at 7.30 pm
      Thursday, Dec. 14 at 7.30 pm
      Thursday, Dec. 21 at 7.30 pm
      Friday, Dec. 22 at 7.30 pm
      Sunday, Dec. 24 at 12 pm
      Wednesday, Dec. 27 at 1 + 7.30 pm
      Thursday, Dec. 28 at 1 + 7.30 pm
      Friday, Dec. 29 at 1 + 7.30 pm
      Saturday, Dec. 30 at 1 + 7.30 pm

      Again, we will be offering your group of 20 or fewer 50% off of
      ticket prices in Section B and coverage on our Boston Ballet web
      site, besides the opportunity to expose your choral group to
      thousands of patrons.

      I hope you will be able to join us again and I look forward to
      talking to you soon.

      Sincerely,
      Courtney Mirken
      Group Sales Manager