East Coast A capella Review playlist 6/7/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 6/7/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Billy Jean/Flying Pickets
      I Fall/Duwende
      Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World/Persuasions
      Teardrops/BQE
      On Sunday Afternoon/Reunion
      Castle in the Sky/GoldTones
      Morse Code of Love/17th Avenue Allstars
      Unchained Melody/Ball in the House
      Jailhouse Rock/Fourth Avenue
      The Letter/Voice Male
      Spinning Wheel/Cadence
      Oh What a Night/Doo Wop Cops
      What Time Is It/Dachays
      Could This Be Magic/Brooklyn Bridge
      I'll Be Forever Loving You/Frankie and The Fashions
      Ring of Fire/The Bobs
      Dance Alone/Tonic Sol Fa
      Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress/Rockapella
      Ants Marching/36 Madison Ave
      Little Girl of Mine/Pure Gold
      Eddie My Love/StreetHeart
      My Prayer/Remembrance
      Now That You're Gone/Encounters
      Little Red Riding Hood/Blue Jupiter
      The Remedy/Blue Jupiter
      Ice Cream Man/Ac Rock
      No Such Thing/9
      Don't Have to Shop Around/Royal Counts
      Ooh Child/Stormy Weather
      Church Bells May Ring/Versailles
      If You Were Gone From Me/Savoys
      Kids/Fork
      Tenderness/Gus and The Invisibles
      Sign Your Name/Magnets
      Spiderman/Key of She
      Just My Imagination/Things To Come
      My Heart's Desire/Balladeers
      Till Then/Wrenditions
      Up On the Mountain/Reminisce
      Soul Shakedown Party/Little Big Men
      Love the One You're With/m-pact
      Come Together/Random Association
      Change the World/Boyz Nite Out
      Why Do You Do Me Like You Do/Bravados
      Draggin the Line/Galls-Tones
      Goodnight from Us to You/Dino and The Heartspinners
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      http://mail.yahoo.com