East Coast A Capella Review playlist 5/31/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)
      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.
      Hi Everyone,
      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 5/31/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:
      Song Title/Artist
      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      There Goes My Love/Fantastics
      Wonderful Tonight/Vito and the Twilights
      If I Should Fall Behind/45 RPM
      Living La Vida Loca/Fork
      Big Bad John/Edlos
      Kiss Me Baby/Beach Boys
      Anytime You Want Me/The Who
      Teardrops Follow Me/Magic Touch
      A Dream Can Come True/Originals
      Down to Earth/Lar-Kings
      Tonight I Fell in Love/BQE
      Number One/John Legend
      Kind of a Drag/Buckinghams
      Superstition/Just 4 Kicks
      El Paso/Tonic Sol Fa
      Congratulations/Brooklyn Connection
      One Mint Julep/Nostalgia Five
      I'm Not a Know It All/Four Sevilles
      Wonderful Wonderful/Somewhere Medley/Frankie and The Fashions
      Ma Num Ma Na/Toxic Audio
      Hallelujah/Blue Jupiter
      Caravan/The Bobs
      Satin Doll/Five in Time
      Dance Girl Dance/Norm Fox and the Rob Roys
      Sh Boom/Arrogants
      Down on My Knees/Yesterday's Today
      In My Heart/John Kuse and the Excellents
      Love is All Around/Flying Pickets
      You Are/Gus and The Invisibles
      Blanche/Gus and The Invisibles
      So Much/Image
      Spanish Harlem/Revelations
      Peace of Mind/Five Kings
      Earth Angel/Bravados
      Listen to the Rain/SoVoSo
      Grazing in the Grass/Sixth Wave
      House of Blue Lights/Singing Pinguins
      Harry Potter/moosebutter
      This Boy/Things To Come
      Smooth/Blue Jupiter
      At the Hop/Jump Jive & Wail Medley/Alley Cats
      Be Sure My Love/A Moment's Pleasure
      Young at Heart/Encounters
      Devil or Angel/Ribitones
      Red Sails in the Sunset/Caddies
      Castle of Love/Catalinas
      No Particular Place to Go/AC Rock
      I Can't Help Falling in Love With You/a-live
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men
      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.
      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.
      Alternate links to try:
      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM
      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:
      Link to chat: www.starchat.net
      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Do You Yahoo!?