East Coast a Capella Review playlist 5/17/2006

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 4/17/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Rainbow Connection/Utah State That One
      Bohemian Rhapsody/AC Rock
      Underdog/Chicago Voice Exchange
      Stray Cat Strut/AC Rock
      Happy Days/Now & Then
      Stand by Me/Alley Cats
      More Than Words/AC Rock
      It's Gonna Be Me/Mass Transit
      To Make You Feel My Love/UGA Accidentals
      Do You Love Me/Mighty Echoes
      To Be Loved/3rd Edition
      Thriller/Mass Transit
      Kiss From a Rose/Aftershock
      Crazy Love/a-live
      Coconut/AC Rock
      Whole Lotta Love/The Bobs
      Moondance/High Five
      Doves Cry/Mighty Echoes
      Don't You Forget About Me/X-tension Chords
      Banana Boat Song/Stormy Weather
      I Want You to Want Me/AC Rock
      Englishman in New York/Basix
      Possession/Random Association
      I Want It That Way/Youth Singers of Calgary
      R O C K in the USA/3 Men and a Melody
      Ants Marching/36 Madison Ave
      Disco Inferno/The Bobs
      White Wedding/Live Wire
      Twist & Shout/Knudsen Brothers
      Every Little Thing She Does/Aftershock
      Abracadabra/AC Rock
      You Might Think/X-tension Chords
      Take On Me/Mass Transit
      Owner of a Lonely Heart/Eclipse
      Spiderman/36 Madison Ave
      Galileo/3 Men and a Melody
      I Don't Wanna Wait/Joint Sound
      Footloose/Boyz Nite Out
      Faith/Singing Pinguins
      Shape of My Heart/Cadence
      Jesse's Girl/Aftershock
      Zoot Suit Riot/Live Wire
      Jack & Diane/9
      Vogue/MassTransit
      Eye of the Tiger/Big Daddy
      Break My Stride/AC Rock
      Take a Chance on Me/Toxic Audio
      Stop the Love You Save/Princeton Tigertones
      Crazy Little Thing/36 Madison Ave
      Africa/Random Association
      Ironic/Youth Singers of Calgary
      Sweet Surrender/Joint Sound
      Tempted/Voice Male
      Just a Gigolo/Aftershock
      I'll Be There/Five Live
      Walking on Sunshine/Voice Male
      My Sharona/Vocal Tonic
      Fever/The Bobs
      Family/Five in Time
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

      Links to listen AND  chat at THN website:   www.harmonize.com/THN

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review