Seacoast NH Semi-pro Mixed Contemp Septet Needs Alto II Yesterday!

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Tuckermans at 9 has an immediate opening for a second
      alto...our first opening since we started over two
      years ago. We are a contemporary, semi-pro, mixed
      septet (four men, three women, SAATTBB) that rehearses
      Tuesday nights, year 'round, in the Seacoast, NH,
      area. We perform, on average, once a month, primarily
      in NH and ME; at this time, we have gigs scheduled
      into February 2007. More at tuckermansat9.com.

      Applicants must be able to read music, work on notes
      outside of rehearsal, and, of course, memorize all
      music.

      We need to be back up to full speed by July 28 for our
      next full-length gig, so if you are ready for some
      committed, serious fun (hint: we took our name from
      the NH brewery), please email Mark
      immediately:

      voicegod@...