Peform at The Nutcracker!

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      We were so lucky to have had over 20 Choral and Acapella groups join
      us for the holidays to perform at the Opera House for The Nutcracker
      last season!

      We have already set our schedule for The Nutcracker 2006 and we
      would like to invite you to join us in providing music for our
      patrons, pre-performance. Please note the dates for The Nutcracker
      on our website: http://bostonballet.org/nutcracker/nutcracker_sched-
      tix/default.aspx and let me know if you are interested in booking
      your choral group for one or more of these performances.

      Again, we will be offering your group of 20 or fewer 50% off of
      ticket prices in Section B and coverage on our Boston Ballet web
      site, besides the opportunity to expose your choral group to
      thousands of patrons.

      I hope you will be able to join us again and I look forward to
      talking to you soon.

      Sincerely,
      Courtney Mirken
      Group Sales Manager