East Coast A Capella Review playlist 3/15/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 5:09 AM
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 3/15/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Sometime Lately/Darts
      Eye of the Tiger/Big Daddy
      When You're Young and In Love/Flying Pickets
      You Really Got a Hold on Me/The Bobs
      Countdown to Love/BQE
      In the Still of the Night/Boyz II Men
      Gloria/Mighty Echoes
      Looking for an Echo/Persuasions
      So Much in Love/All-4-One
      It's Alright/Huey Lewis & The News
      This Broken Heart/Nicky Addeo
      Diamonds and Pearls/Kenny Vance and The Planatones
      Rockin Robin/17th Avenue All-Stars
      That's the Way It Goes/Reunion
      This I Swear/GoldTones
      Brenda/Remembrance
      Stray Cat Strut/AC Rock
      Still/Magnets
      Lost Love/Gus and the Invisibles
      Steal My Kisses/Blue Jupiter
      Politik/Fork
      Maybe/Deja-Vu
      Laura/Ovations
      Ain't Too Proud to Beg/Things To Come
      I Want You to Be My Girl/Who's Johnny
      Spoonman/Spiralmouth
      Stay/Sixth Wave
      My Cherie Amour/Nylons
      Little Star/Dion and the Belmonts
      Anytime You Want Me/The Who
      Number One/John Legend
      Kind of a Drag/Buckinghams
      Are You from Mars/Ball in the House
      In the Midnight Hour/Fourth Avenue
      If You Want To/StreetHeart
      Mocking Bird/Stormy Weather
      Livin La Vida Loca/Fork
      I Believe/3rd Edition
      Take Me to the River/Random Association
      On Broadway/Galls-Tones
      Ants Marching/36 Madison Ave
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

      Links to listen AND  chat at THN website:   www.harmonize.com/THN

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      http://mail.yahoo.com