Reminder - Faith in Action w/Bobby McFerrin on WGBH

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2001

      Faith in Action w/Bobby McFerrin on WGBH

      Date: Thursday, May 10, 2001
      Time: 8:30PM - 9:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Grammy award-winning vocalist Bobby McFerrin conducts a master
      class in WGBH's Studio A with Boston-based acappella group,
      Faith in Action. Basic Black host Darren Duarte interviews
      McFerrin about his many musical influences and his unique
      approach to making music.

      We taped this back in January, and had an incredible time with
      the master -- what a talented and personable guy.

      You can get a preview here:

      <http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/pages/basicblack/>

      Basic Black airs "Bobby McFerrin" May 10 (Thurs) at 8:30 pm and
      repeats May 13 (Sun) at 5 pm on 'GBH 2.

      Sharon Metzger
      www.fia-boston.com