East Coast A Capella Review playlist 3/8/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review , last Wednesday, 3/8/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), you were treated to a live performance of the fabulous group, STREETHEART.
      The following is a list of songs the Girlz performed:

      Chapel Bells
      Little Star
      The Plea
      We're Havin a Party
      Let It Please Be you
      That's My Desire
      I Love You So
      One Fine Day
      So In Love
      Don't Ask Me to Be Lonely
      Could This Be Magic
      Come Go With Me
      Sunday Kind of Love

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

      Links to listen AND  chat at THN website:   www.harmonize.com/THN

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review